How to register for GED testing
- Seats are given on a first come, first served basis. We can only schedule 20 students per session, so it is advisable to apply early to get your preferred test dates.
- You are not confirmed on the schedule until your registration and payment are complete.
- It is very important that you arrive on time. Late arrivals may not be allowed to test that day.
- If you need to request test accommodations because you have a documented physical or learning disability, contact the GED Office directly at (413) 775-1147.
- Testing takes place in the East Building, Room E125, GCC main campus, One College Drive, Greenfield (see maps & directions for more information.
The cost of the GED test is $65, payable by cash or money order. The fee to re-test is $15 per subject. All fees must be paid in advance, at the time of registration.
Greenfield Community College
One College Drive
Greenfield, MA 01301