News & announcements from our office
- Fall 2012 Dean’s List (Jan 25, 2013)
- Information for Students Taking Courses at Smith College (Jan 9, 2013)
- Summer 2012 Dean’s List (Sep 27, 2012)
- Spring 2012 Dean’s List (Jun 28, 2012)
- Fall 2011 Dean’s List (Jan 12, 2012)
The Office of Student & Academic Affairs is responsible for overall planning, development, coordination, evaluation, and administration of all academic programs and academic and student support areas including the library, peer tutoring program, and educational technology services. The office also has oversight of credit-free programming and policy.
In accordance with GCC’s governance process, the office provides leadership and administrative direction in all areas related to academic affairs including strategic planning, curriculum development, academic planning, scheduling, academic advising, implementation of faculty collective bargaining agreements, hiring and evaluation of faculty and staff, and the academic budget.