Building hours & access
GCC building hours are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday: 7 am. to 10:00 pm. (7 am. to 5 pm. when classes are not in session).
- Fridays: 7 am. to 5 pm.
- Saturdays: 10 am. to 6 pm. during the fall and spring semesters, otherwise CLOSED.
- Sundays: CLOSED.
- Holidays: CLOSED, unless special events or classes are being held. The building will be open for those events or classes ONLY.
ALL special events or meetings must be scheduled and approved by:
- The Office of Student Life (extension 1200), for events and meetings occurring Monday through Friday, 8 am. to 5 pm., during fall and spring semesters only.
- Community Education (extension 1605) for events and meetings at all other times.
Please also see our Building Access Policy
Employees: If you need to be let into your own work area, or a shared/common work area of your department, please call Public Safety 15 minutes before your arrival on campus and an officer will meet you. Please have photo ID available for officer. If you let yourself in, please let Public Safety know. Please call Public Safety when you leave.
Generally, employees who need access outside business hours have been issued keys. Please call Public Safety when you arrive and leave.