MyGCC is our online student information system. You can use MyGCC to register for classes, view your schedule, find your grades, pay your tuition bill and more. You will need your student identification number to log on to MyGCC. Your student identification number (ID) can be found either on your bill or registration form.
MyGCC username & password
Your username is your
Entire student identification number
Your unique password or PIN is your date of birth in the format MMDDYY
** For security purposes never share your password with anyone!! **
MyGCC text messaging
You may sign up to receive a text message on your cell phone if your instructor cancels a class (email notification is automatically sent to your GCC email account). Follow the directions below to “opt in” to text notification of class cancellation. Please note that cell charges may apply. (If you do not want to receive texts, you don’t need to do anything. You will still receive an email.)
Opt in to text messaging
- Log into your MyGCC account
- Go to the “My account” tab
- Go to “View/change address & phone” under “Personal information”
- The option to opt in is on this page. The red note doesn’t apply to the students in these specific course sections. If you opt in and your pilot instructor has canceled a class meeting, you should receive a text message.
- Check the box next to “Yes, I wish to have GCC text messages sent to my cell phone on record”
- Click “Update”
Voila! You should be all set!