When Juliana Aprileo started at GCC, she had just turned 17, was half-way through her junior year of high school and looking for a different learning environment. She found it [...]
You are considered a transfer student if you attended another college or university before coming to GCC and want to have course work evaluated for transfer to a GCC degree or certificate program
Start your future @ GCC!
- Apply online and send an official copy of your transcript(s) to the Office of Admission
- Determine if you need to schedule an appointment for your College Placement Tests (CPT) in our Testing Center
- If you have taken your college placement tests, contact our Academic Advising Center for advice on program/degree/course selection and registration
- Contact Financial Aid for help with financial aid or scholarships
- Contact Disability Services to determine eligibility for special services & accommodations
- Schedule an on-campus visit
- Questions about the admission process? Contact Colleen Kucinski in the Admission Office to get the answers you need.
Transfer credit is generally given for those courses in which at least a C- grade has been earned, and that are similar in content, level, and scope to courses offered at Greenfield Community College. An evaluation of transfer credit is based on the student’s academic major at GCC. Any change of major in the future will require a re-evaluation of this transfer credit. A student must earn a minimum of 15 semester hours at GCC to be eligible to receive the associate degree.