Choosing Greenfield Community College out of all the colleges in the U.S. was easy for 21-year-old Mujtaba Paracha. Getting to GCC from his native Pakistan took persistence and lots of [...]
Health career programs
Where to begin
- Apply online and enter the date you intend to begin taking classes at GCC (which may be different from when you enter your intended health occupation program).
- If you have already been accepted, schedule an appointment for your College Placement Tests (CPT) in our Testing Center
- If you have taken your college placement tests, contact our Academic Advising Center for advice on program/degree/course selection and registration
- Schedule an on-campus visit
- Contact Financial Aid for help with financial aid or scholarships
- Contact Disability Services to determine eligibility for special services & accommodations
- Questions about the admission process? Contact Gail Tease in the Admission Office to get the answers you need.